Part Time Game Master
What is the typical day on the job?
– Greet Guests and assist reception as needed
– Monitor guests and game software for up to 60 minutes at a time, uninterrupted
– Send clues as needed that are relevant to the current status of the game
– Answer questions after the end of game play
– Reset room after each game play
– Based on schedule, need to open and/or close a room for the day
– Responsible for ensuring props are in working order for incomings players
– Any other duties as assigned
What type of employee are we looking for?
– People Person
– Customer Service Experience
Shifts could occur evenings during the week or on weekends.
If you’re interested in joining the team, please send your up-to-date resume to email@example.com.